12/1/09

photo swap {delicious autumn}

you may remember me mentioning that
i am a proud participant in
rhianne's photo swap.

my partner beth received my roll of film,
so i can finally post the fruits of my labour!

she scanned all my pictures here,
{please ignore that headshot of me.
i had to use up the last shot!
should've taken a picture of my dog..or something!}

but i also took digital shots of everything
and made it into a little easy-to-read collage!


Delicious Autumn!
My very soul is wedded to it,
and if I were a bird,
I would fly about the earth
seeking the successive autumns
-George Eliot

can't wait to get beth's roll of film...should be coming any day!

xo

15 comments:

  1. Wow thats so cool. Looks like a labour of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, that...is awesome! wow. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful idea! i wish i had found her swap in time, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. neato! i like how you actually made something of it! lovely. i wish i would have hopped on the photo swap band wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi janis! just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! this photo collage is so fun! I love how it's not just photos, but that you actually said something with the photos! and what a lovely quote, too.

    btw, I'm in love with your header. how gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's awesome! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i adore this!
    when i saw it, i had one of those 'darn, i wish i had thought of that' moments ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this so much :) totally made my whole week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word, this is ingenious!!

    You ROCKED the photoswap!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh lady, that is so creative!!! I would be jumping for joy if I received a photo swap like this!! Awesome. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SO NEAT! What a work of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic, as always!
    i think my favourite is "by george eliot" ...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this is FABULOUS!!! i wish i was beth so i could frame it just as you have it and hang it in my casa.

    and i agree, it's good to see your pretty self to make it that much more lovely.

    btw- i loved how you both decorated the envelopes too!

    REALLY FABULOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is gorgeous! what a creative idea...

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such an amazing collage! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for writing! i love hearing from you!

xo