11/13/09

a little photo swap teaser
+ bon week-end!

i'm so happy to be participating in rhianne's photo swap.
beth {my partner} + i were both late to the game,
but luckily rhianne squeezed us in.


i've been thinking long + hard about what i should do...
pictures of people you don't know aren't so fun to look at.
a whole roll of landscapes can also get a little boring.
so i came up with a very clever little idea.
i'm dying to share, but i will have to wait until beth gets my role of film.
for now, i will let these two picture tantalize you!

hope you all have lovely weekend plans lined up.
i'm going out for drinks + dancing tonight!

all right well i must go clean up my mess from my photo taking extravaganza.
xo

ps. my boss lent me that gorgeous film camera to use.
isn't that so nice?!

7 comments:

  1. excited to know what the theme of ur photo project will be! N that film cam of ur boss looks really cooooool...

    dance thru the nite & be merry :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun idea! i can't wait to see what your photos! happy weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, can't wait to see how your ideas turn out!! Dying to see:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. drinks & dancing sound like a fantastic plan... hope you had a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Beth is going to love, love, love it. It's a good thing she is my cousin because I might want to steal her roll of film ;). Just kidding, but I will be looking forward to seeing the results. Have a beautiful weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't keep us in suspense for long. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my - I cant not wait to see now and that camera is amazing!!

    Yeayyyy!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for writing! i love hearing from you!

xo