6/9/15

azaleaspost
Two years ago, I checked out the Wonmisan Mountain Azalea Festival with some friends and it stands out as one of my favourite experiences of our first year in South Korea. I went again last year but we totally mis-timed it and all the flowers had shrivelled up. Heart-breaking! This year I was obsessed with timing it perfectly since it would be my last chance to see them. All my compulsive research paid off and we were awarded with rolling hills covered with the prettiest purple flowers. It was a purple cotton candy dreamland! I don't think the azalea festival is a major tourist attraction (we might have been the only foreigners there!) but I highly recommend checking it out, even if you're in Seoul!

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this looks so beautiful!! Amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is amazing! So gorgeous.

    xxs
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful views! I love the colours here - it looks like you're in a whole other world! Lovely photos. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy smokes! This is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for writing! i love hearing from you!

xo